The LED Wall Pack Lights are used to describe the outdoor lights that are installed at the outdoor places or at the on the outside facing walls of buildings. Among various types of wall packs, you can use LED wall packs as the exterior lights as they provide better illumination than the normal lights that can increase the mobility of the vehicles and pedestrians.
It’s no doubt to the fact that the led lighting technology has surpassed the capabilities of conventional lighting and you can use these lights to witness amazing lighting results at the most reduced rates. In regard to different shapes and designs, you can use semi-cut LED Outdoor Wall Lights to have beneath advantages.
Advantages of LED Wall Lights:
● You can use these lights for more number of years, unlike the conventional metal-halides lights which have a shorter lifespan of just 15,000-20,000 hours only.
● These wall pack LEDs are eco-friendly and don’t have harmful chemicals such as mercury, halogen or any other inside them.
● The semi cut-off led wall packs to start instantly without any kind of humming sound also has an internal driver with an IP65 rating that protects them from dust and moisture as well.
● Uniform and Radiation-Free Lighting: The light beam produced by this semi cut-off is free from any UV or IR radiation, posing no health risk to human beings.
● Comes with the lumen output of 17195 lumens, these lights will make even the corner areas as well as brighter.
So use these DLC certified 40w LED wall packs that don’t produce any UV radiation or any infra-red in their light beams and neither have any radiations that have disastrous consequences on the human’ health.
For more info please visit this site: https://ledmyplace.ca/products/1-pack-led-wall-pack-semi-cut-off-4000k?_pos=1&_sid=4b9f3e265&_ss=r